The access to and / or use of the Olecandy website attributes to the user the status of user, accepting, from that same moment, fully and without reservations, the present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, supplement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
- Use of the website, its services and contents:
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and Public Order. Likewise, it is prohibited, the use of the Web for illicit or harmful purposes against Olecandy or any third party, or that, in any way, can cause prejudice or prevent the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally allowed.
- Any violation of the rights of Olecandy or its rightful owners on them.
- Its use for all commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used in the network, provided they do not cause any harm to the Olecandy website.
- Third-party content:
Among the contents of the web you can find third party elements. The following are the copyrights of these:
- Unilateral modification:
Olecandy may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or delete, services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Website
The establishment of any hyperlink between a web page and any of the web pages of the Olecandy website will be subject to the following conditions:
- No reproduction, in whole or in part, of any of the services or contents of the Olecandy Web Site
- No deep-links will be established with the web pages of the website or its services nor will a browser or a border environment be created on them.
- The web page where the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Olecandy
- Under no circumstances will Olecandy be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the hyperlink is made or the information and statements included therein.
- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility:
Olecandy makes no warranty or liability in any case for damages of any nature that could lead to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy specific needs, activities or results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to the public order, of the Web site, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The non-fulfillment by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to the users through the website.
The duration of the provision of the service of the Web site and of the services is of indefinite character. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Olecandy reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of its services, in the same terms that are included in the third condition.
For the purpose of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a certain content on the Web, you must notify Olecandy indicating:
- Personal data of the person who owns the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, you must indicate the representation with which you act.
- Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
- Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification. The Olecandy trademarks and the corresponding graphic brands are all registered trademarks and it is forbidden to reproduce or use them without the authorization of the owner.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content contributed by third parties is the sole responsibility of the same.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law. Olecandy and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Olecandy's domicile for any issues that may arise or actions exercised arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of what is established herein.
Olecandy © All rights reserved. 2016.