General Conditions of Sale
These General Conditions of Sale establish the rights and obligations of Rocio Yago Galvañ (hereinafter OLECANDY) and the CLIENT and have been designed in order to facilitate the existence of a legally binding agreement between the parties, protecting the rights and expressing the obligations of each one of them. All users of Olecandy.com are bound by these Terms.
Conditions of Use
The User agrees to make an appropriate and lawful use of the website and its Contents, in accordance with the applicable Law, the present General Conditions of Use of the website, morality and generally accepted good practices and public order, indemnify the owner of the website for any damage or prejudice that could be caused by the use of this website, in breach of these general conditions and / or legality. The User must refrain from:
- To make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or the Contents with illicit ends or effects.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Introduce or disseminate on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the domain owner, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the domain owner, third parties and other users.
- Suppress, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the owner of the website or third parties incorporated into the Contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
- Obtain and try to obtain the Contents using means or procedures different from those that, depending on the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the Content or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or the Contents
At Olecandy.com we present our products with all the information necessary for the user to know all the characteristics of the product before making their purchase. The offers presented in our portal, are valid according to existences. However, we are committed to offer information on product availability and in case of unavailability delivery will be made in the shortest possible time.
In Olecandy.com we indicate the price of all the products in euros, and with VAT included. In the indicated price, it does not include other expenses, such as the shipping costs, which will be indicated during the purchase process and always before making the payment. At Olecandy.com we reserve the right to change prices, but never after having validated the purchase. Once the same has been done, the prices are immovable for the buyer, although they vary before he receives his purchase.
Carrying out the Purchase
The purchase process through Olecandy.com, is made exclusively through the Internet, and in our portal. Always following the instructions described on our website at the time of purchase of the product
Payment of Purchase
When you make the purchase, you declare to be satisfied with the information offered, and you accept the general conditions of purchase at the time of the realization of the same. At the moment of validation of the purchase, Olecandy.com will send you an email confirmation of purchase, with a summary of the same, which will appear the nature of the product chosen, quantity and price.
At Olecandy.com you can pay by bank card, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron and Amex if you use the payment process through BANKIA. Monetary transactions you make through Olecandy.com are a safe process guaranteed by the secure payment system of the banking platform. In case of litigation, or refusal of payment by the bank card, Olecandy.com reserves the right to suspend or cancel the purchase. Also, in the case of having registered a litigation with said client in a previous purchase. In addition, as proof of purchase, Olecandy.com will generate an invoice for each purchase, which you can download at the time of purchase confirmation, and that you can also consult later, whenever you want, through our website.
Commitment to Legality
This merchant undertakes not to allow any transaction that is unlawful, or is considered by credit card brands or the acquiring bank, which may or may have the potential to damage their goodwill or negatively influence them. The following activities are prohibited under the programs of card brands: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Purchaser, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Cardholder, or cards.
In addition, the following activities are also explicitly prohibited:
"Child pornography, violence / hate and extreme sexual violence"
Delivery of Products
Our shipments and all our products travel in perfect conditions. All the products have been previously reviewed and are sent in perfect condition according to the conditions of hiring them.
The products you buy at Olecandy.com will arrive at the address you indicated at the time of purchase. We will send you an e-mail of notice about the expedition of your order, and about the particular modalities of your delivery. Our orders arrive until Baleares, Canarias, Ceuta, Melilla, and of course, to all the Iberian peninsula. In addition with our courier service, we guarantee that you arrive in a medium term of 6 days from the moment of the purchase. If we see any inconvenience in meeting this deadline, by the type of product you have chosen, we will notify you at the time of purchase, so you can keep it in mind. Whenever you want, you can check the status of your shipment through us. At Olecandy.com we are not responsible for a delay in delivery, or the consequences thereof. But we promise to cancel and refund the purchase, if more than 30 days pass from the moment of purchase, unless it is for some reason announced at the time of purchase.
If your order does not arrive, due to a delivery failure, to give an incorrect address or other reason, the package will be returned to our warehouses, and will be guarded there until you notify us a new address. If this does not happen, your purchase will be voided. If you are not at the address you have indicated when your shipment arrives, the package will be deposited in the office of our nearest shipping service at the address you have indicated. Our logistic team will call you if necessary so that the final reception of the same can be managed. If any of the products deteriorate during the shipment, you must notify the courier service at the time of delivery, in front of the messenger, making a photograph to certify the status of delivery of said merchandise. At the same time, you must inform Olecandy.com, to our Customer Service department, so that we can handle the change or return.
Our maximum objective is the satisfaction of our clients. Therefore, we want to make sure that the product you have purchased in our store always corresponds to your expectations. If this is not the case, you have seven (7) business days, counted from the day of reception of the merchandise, to exercise the right of withdrawal. To do so, it will suffice that you inform us in the email email@example.com or through the contact section made available on our website, indicating the order number.
Once the product has been received in OLECANDY and its conditions verified, the refund will proceed, provided that said merchandise has not been unsealed and has the same conditions that was sent. Once unsealed the merchandise loses all right of withdrawal. Return costs will be borne by the consumer. Payment commissions will not be paid on a reimbursement basis (if applicable).
The payment of this amount will be carried out by the same means of payment that the CLIENT would have used and within a maximum period of 30 days from the CLIENT's notification of his intention to return. In case of a refund, the payment will be made by transfer to the bank account indicated by the CLIENT.
In the event that the product is defective, the procedure to carry out the return will be the same as indicated in the previous paragraphs with the following modifications:
- Within the period of seven (7) business days from receipt of the product, the CLIENT must notify the OLECANDY Center of its intention to return the product for defect, for this an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact section made available on our website, clearly indicating the NUMBER OF THE ORDER and must specify if you choose to return the money (through a VALE) or if you prefer to replace the defective product with another in perfect condition.
- Since the defective condition of the product is the cause of the return, the CUSTOMER must return it with the original labeling without removing, as it is the CUSTOMER's duty to check the perfect condition of the product before proceeding to remove the original labels. If the original packaging is not in perfect condition, this guarantee of return can not be made.
- If you choose to replace the defective product with another in perfect condition OLECANDY will indicate to the CLIENT the delivery period and the availability of the product, reserving the right to propose to the CLIENT similar products in case of end of stock.
- Items that are standard, battery-operated and do not work will not be considered as defective products. These batteries are considered "Courtesy", which sometimes may not be functional by multiple external agents, so if the above is the case, you must test the product with new batteries, before claiming that the product is defective.
- The customer will bear the expenses of the return until the expert certifies, the possible defect of factory that has said product, dissolving the bad manipulation of use. These are the only conditions allowed for the return of a defective product.
- Said shipment will have to be made to the logistics center of OLECANDY, by sending by POSTAL CORREOS (and not another courier company), through an ordinary service, within the stipulated period of the 7 days. After that period, these shipping costs will be borne by the customer, to see the possible cause of the incident without any commitment by the Central to verify whether or not it meets the GUARANTEE of return. The shipment must be made to OLECANDY.COM ac / Pintor Xavier Soler 11b, Alicante.
In order to comply with the strictest hygiene, returns or changes of any article that do not meet the following conditions will not be accepted:
- The items must be returned with their original packaging and in perfect state of preservation, which means that the returns must be made in a box in order to protect the packaging of the item itself. In the event that the original packaging does not come in its proper and proper conditions, the return can not be made effective.
- Clothing should always be tested on other parts and never directly on the skin. In the case of Sexy Lingerie, which has an intimate character, there is no right to return.
- It is important to choose the size of the lingerie well. If you are not sure, consult Customer Service for more accurate advice.
- The articles of intimate use (Erotic Toys), once used or unsealed in their original packaging, will lose the guarantee of return.
- Items manipulated, repaired or showing signs of attempted repair will not be accepted.
The contractual guarantee offered is established in Royal Legislative Decree 1 / 2007, 16 of November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users. OLECANDY will respond for any lack of conformity that manifests itself within a period of two years from delivery, provided that the client has informed OLECANDY of such lack of conformity within two months of being aware of it.
To make the guarantee effective it is essential to provide proof of purchase and payment with the date of the same. In turn, the box and the packaging have to be the originals of the product and be in perfect condition. The warranty can not be used if the aforementioned requirements are not met.
In accordance with the Organic Law 15 / 1999 of 13 of December, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Olecandy.com informs that the personal data that are collected through the forms of the website are included in the files automated systems.
The collection and automated processing of these Personal Data has the purpose of maintaining the business relationship and the performance of tasks of information, administration, billing, shipment management and other activities of the company.
The user consents to this treatment by accepting these General Conditions of Sale upon registration and at the time of confirming their purchase.
The user consents to the Communication / Transfer of his / her data in favor of third parties with the purpose of being able to send him / her the sending of commercial communications. This consent is revocable. Likewise, the user gives his consent to the Communication of his data in favor of those entities that are necessary to fulfill the service.
Olecandy.com adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data, as well as the 1720 / 2007 Royal Decree of 21 of December.
At any time, the user may exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the LOPD, through the channels of attention to the user of Olecandy.com and in the ways established by Law.
The responsibility of OLECANDY in relation to any product purchased in .Olecandy.com will be strictly limited, in any case, to the purchase price of said product and the guarantees established in the current regulations. OLECANDY can not be held responsible for damages, regardless of their nature, whether material or non-material or that may result from improper use of the products marketed. The same applies to possible modifications made to products by suppliers. OLECANDY can not be held responsible for breach of the contract signed in case of exhaustion of stocks or unavailability of the product, cause of force majeure, interruption of activity or total or partial strike, especially postal and media services transportation or communications, flood or fire. The provisions of this article shall not affect the CLIENT's rights recognized by law as a consumer, nor their right to withdraw from the contract. In the event of litigation, the CLIENT may, firstly, contact OLECANDY to reach a friendly settlement.
Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit, at their election, for the resolution of conflicts and with waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and courts of the domicile of the CLIENT. Likewise, as an entity adhering to CONFIANZA ONLINE and in the terms of its Code of Ethics, in case of disputes concerning online advertising and contracting, data protection, protection of minors and accessibility, the user may resort to the extrajudicial dispute resolution system of CONFIANZA ONLINE (www.confianzaonline.es), incarnated in the Jury of Advertising and in the National Arbitration Board of Consumption.